Saturday, January 25, 2014

9 Days to Life - Day 7

Today the focus and voice of the pro-life movement shifts to the West Coast.  Who would think that you could gather so may pro-lifers in San Francisco?  Today is the day!  Walk for Life West Coast!


As I write this, the activities are ongoing.  Most years, my son's school attends the Walk, but unfortunately not this year.  It's too bad - I would have loved to go.  A couple of weekend ago my husband and I were in San Francisco.  We were surprised - pleasantly so - to see banners advertising the Walk - officially - on lamp posts.  In a city that has a reputation for being "liberal" it's exciting to know 50,000 or more are expected to march for life.  We are moving ahead.

We still need prayer, probably more than anything else.  Let's keep praying.  Find today' novena prayers/reflections HERE

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment